December 17, 2013

Tackle House "Shores Streamer"

When it comes to original lure designs I think Tackle House is the first name that comes to my mind. Those guys are really creative and always push it forward for new ideas and designs.
The "Shores" series was introduced as a "ultra light" lure range for those anglers who love to chase small fishes around the world.


The newest entry to the series is this Streamer. What can I say? It looks crazy, a mixture of metal body with plastic with the shape of a fly streamer. I think we have a winner here as I am pretty sure the small 32mm lure will drive fishes crazy and produce amazing catches.
I am looking forward to hear and read more about this lure. I always welcome new designs and this one is definitely an hot product.

Source: Tackle House



No comments: