July 14, 2012

Are you looking for a Daiwa Reel?

I just saw a very interesting post on Cloud Nine Tackle's facebook page. 
It is definitely a news that I need to share with my fellow blog followers and fishing friends.

My favorite online tackle store is announcing that from now on it can get any Daiwa reel model you are looking for. I think this is great news because most of the time we are not able to get our hands on some of the coolest JDM model reels. Basically if you shoot an email to C9 tackle they can give you a quote on a reel that you are looking for. The store owner Jed is a great guy and will certainly help you. Also you can ask anything about JDM tackle products. Sometimes he is able to find items you are looking for or give advice on what lure to use for specific fishes or conditions. He is the perfect mix between a brick and mortar friendly local tackle store and an online e-store. This is certainly a valuable resource for anglers around the world.

Here you can see the ones that are available at the store.  By the way, they have the new 2012 Daiwa Exist in stock too. I received many traffic on my previous post about this reel and this means that it is a product that has some following in the fishing market. Expensive but great reel!

Store: Cloud Nine Tackle

2012 Exist available. Expensive but great reel nonetheless

No comments: